Curious about Aries Facts? Here are some interesting astrology traits of the fire sign of the Aries zodiac.
Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and mostly because of this, they are wired to seem themselves first and foremost. They take the lead to get things going and they’re usually the initiators. Aries may not be able to complete a project, but you can count on them to kick it off with great energy. People born under this zodiac are often fearless and tread into the unknown.
Needless to say, they’re a bunch of energetic and dynamic individuals, leading people around them with their charisma. They also look forward to a new day more than anyone else, and with a brighter outlook, at that due to the excitement and thrill of new possibilities.
Join us as we get to know better Aries, including their traits, weak points, and many more.
What Is An Aries? Astrology Facts and FAQ About This Fire Sign
Aries starts from March 21 to April 19 and is the first astrological sign in the zodiac.
Below are some facts about Aries:
- They are typically very physically active signs
- They’re typically known as pioneers, inventors, and leaders.
- Mars is their ruling planet.
- Aries is one of the fire element signs.
- The flower associated with Aries is honeysuckle as it symbolizes new beginnings.
- It represents the Ram as this animal is known for fearlessly butting heads into their enemies, a dominant trait of an Aries.
- Aries has three gemstones: diamond, bloodstone, and ruby.
- This sign is related to the color of red, including the various shades of red.
- Aries can be much more competitive than other signs.
What is the personality of an Aries?
Aries are typically buzzing with high energy and thirst for line, so it’s second nature for them to seek out challenging experiences that will push them to new limits. As a sign ruled by Mars, the god of war, not to mention having the Ram as their symbol, it doesn’t take a genius to understand why Aries is brave and tenacious.
There’s a good reason they’re dubbed as the pioneers–they’re bold enough to go none have gone before. Such bravery and fearlessness make them great at trying new experiences and taking huge risks.
Those under Aries are also led by their positive outlook in life. Because of this, it’s very rare for them to wallow in self-pity. Furthermore, their hopeful and optimistic traits bring out their generous side, eager to help those who are in need and going out of their way for their loved ones.
They can also have quite a temper, and considering their trait of seeking out justice, Aries people can be involved in a lot of heated arguments. The fire burning inside them cannot be easily quelled, so they are passionate about whatever they set their minds and aren’t the ones to back down from arguments.
What are Aries Strengths?
Aries are born to lead and win. Their competitive nature allows them to normally succeed in nearly every area of their lives. Aries are driven individuals and want to get to the top.
Whether it’s about working harder or smarter, those under Aries will succeed. They also like to spice things up and take on challenges, which means, their lives are rarely dull.
If we’re talking about energy levels, then Aries takes the crown. They look at life positively and enthusiastically that they can bounce back from any downfall or setback.
This enthusiasm of theirs can also spread into the lives of those they love, by pushing them to face challenges, experience new things, and live their lives the exact what they want. Their optimism also means that they can be especially magnetic, bringing excitement to everyone they spend time with.
Also, Aries doesn’t do things half-heartedly. They go all in once they want to achieve something. This also means that anyone who’s with them can instantly feel the full force of their zest for life. They also make a good defender, standing up fiercely for the people they care about.
What are Aries Weaknesses?
Aries are honest to their cores, yes. However, this can at times, lead them to hurt other peoples’ feelings. Most of the time, there’s no hidden malice nor bad intentions, but some people may not like their bluntness. It’s just that they’re used to being outspoken, so saying harsh truths is purely out of habit.
These people like having the last word, so they often find themselves in arguments with others. Add to the fact that they can be quite aggressive and stubborn, Aries people can be hard to handle sometimes.
And also because of their competitive personality, they’re bound to butt heads with someone. Aries can also be pushy in terms of their desire to want others to take on challenges like they do.
When working with something they’re passionate about, they can become very single-minded. As such, some, if not most, people see them as selfish individuals, not considering how their actions affect others just so they can achieve their goals. And because of their naturally high zest for life, they can be impatient with people who aren’t as energetic and motivated as they are.
Who should an Aries marry?
Aries has three best love matches: Cancer, Aquarius, and Gemini.
- Aries are likely drawn to people under the Cancer sign since the latter’s refined and balanced vibes can help keep Aries’ impulsivity and intense energy in check. An Aries-Cancer pairing will lead to a tender love with deep passion.
- If you want to be with someone who encourages your spontaneity, instead, then you’d best go with an Aquarius spouse. Both of you like experiencing new things and are impulsive in nature. Aquarius also has the most quirky ideas, and as an Aries who loves new things, you’d both get along so well.
- A fire and air sign tend to have longer lasting relationships. There is a natural attraction with Aries and Gemini and bound to be a lot of passion.
Who should an Aries avoid?
Pisces is a bad match for an Aries, simply because your Pisces partner is sensitive and emotional while you’re a bit detached and too practical. It’s going to take heaps of work and effort to make this relationship work.
Aries is also a bit impatient and tends to be too busy to get into a relationship–something that demands more from them. Marrying a Capricorn is also a bad idea. Spontaneity is your jam but a Capricorn is the type to make reservations. In other words, Capricorns make rules, and Aries break rules. See more on Aries compatibility for love and marriage.
- Aries Symbol: Learn The Origin and Meaning for the Aries Zodiac Sign
- Aries Constellation: Interesting Facts About the Aries Ram